PREFACE

"This is my own station, where I have been departed, and I'm on the train, which sends me to wherever I wanna go. I always enjoy every scenery outside the window as well as the smooth and fast journey. As my life, I have been proceeding forward, to an unknown place. But with certainty, the journey is carrying with happiness, all the time... I am just the way I am, I love life!"-- J.Wong 2010

Song Dedicate To All My Readers

2010年12月31日星期五

Dress For Mom

今天又幫家母買了兩件裙!都是老娘最喜歡的款式!希望她會喜歡!
Just done with my online shopping. Nothing for me at all but two little cute dress for my mom, AGAIN!
These type of dresses is my kinda style, so as my mom!

 要是有我的尺寸,我想我也會買!拜託,這穿上身,根本超展現身材的啊!
I am actually thinking, if they have my size, I probably will get one for myself as well. I mean come on, look at the cutting and colour. Just simple and perfect for my moms high tea!

還有這件,簡單的款式,老媽你吃早餐的時候就穿這件啦。。。
And also this, even simple than the last one.. So my style!!

我跟媽媽都一樣喜歡這種窄裙,特別能修飾身材!當然,服裝的材質非常重要!如果你身材比較往地心引力發展,建議選一些材質比較厚一點或是硬一點的。千萬不要選軟布!
It's kinda awkward that my mom and I actually adore the same type of dress. I mean, am I too mature or my mom is too childish??

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With Love
J.C

P.s
近期都喜歡穿緊身的衣服,每一分,每一秒都提醒自己不可以多長一塊肉!!!
Love something tights lately cause it always reminds me not to take any food more than I should!!!

媽媽,我愛你!!
Love you, mama!!

Xoxo

没有评论:

发表评论