PREFACE

"This is my own station, where I have been departed, and I'm on the train, which sends me to wherever I wanna go. I always enjoy every scenery outside the window as well as the smooth and fast journey. As my life, I have been proceeding forward, to an unknown place. But with certainty, the journey is carrying with happiness, all the time... I am just the way I am, I love life!"-- J.Wong 2010

Song Dedicate To All My Readers

2011年1月3日星期一

Yesterday











昨天跟以前的補習同學在msn上聊天。她說:如果我沒有記錯,你是1989年生的吧?
Chatting with my ex-classmate through the msn. She goes: you born in 1989 right?

我說:拜託,我是1990!!一年差很多好嗎?
I was like: Excuse me! I'm 1990, okay! And we are talking about huge difference here, 1 year!!

不知道甚麼時候開始,也會有害怕和震驚的感覺。。很多時候自己會想:就這樣??就這樣要二十一歲了?我之前的二十年都做了甚麼??
I dont really remember when did I started to feel scare and awkward... Just like that and I am 21 years old already? 

除了去年整年都過得超開心,超幸福,預科班拿了全A,認識生命中不可以錯過的朋友,跟父親到訪斯里蘭卡總統府,輿總統和王子(很黑的王子)見面,第一次乘坐私人飛機,跟親戚更親密。。想想也沒做過甚麼特別偉大或是更驕傲的事情。。
And what I did for the last 20 years?? Besides getting Distinction with Honour, spend all my lovely time in Cambridge, met those friends that I can never miss in my life, went to Sri Lanka with dad, met the president and prince (a black prince by the way), went to private airplane, get closer with my relatives... And nothing more for last year?!

可是我知道,2011年,我絕不會只有這樣簡單!相信我,一切會不一樣~
Oh well, life is hard and I know that 2011 is definitely another story and won't be as simple as last year! Trust me, it's gonna be amazing!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -

With Love
J.C.

Xoxo

没有评论:

发表评论