PREFACE

"This is my own station, where I have been departed, and I'm on the train, which sends me to wherever I wanna go. I always enjoy every scenery outside the window as well as the smooth and fast journey. As my life, I have been proceeding forward, to an unknown place. But with certainty, the journey is carrying with happiness, all the time... I am just the way I am, I love life!"-- J.Wong 2010

Song Dedicate To All My Readers

2010年12月29日星期三

Friend by heart

前两天到厨房里洗碗碟然后把它们放回柜子里。打开柜子的时候,我的妈呀,有个黄色的纸袋竟然出现在我的柜子里。
Went to the kitchen on the Monday noon... Washing plates and put them all back like usual.. But when I opened the cupboard, TADAA... something weird inside...

一开始的时候我整个吓到,想说谁那么大胆,敢开老娘的厨啊?!但是当我看到纸袋上的粉红色字条的时候,整个人觉得好感动,好窝心!!
I was shocked at first, thinking who is that, dare to open my cupboard. But then I feel so happy and touch after reading the pink note on the bag....


她说:Merry Christmas! 圣诞礼物 XD 下次同你再去饮过(圣诞节那天我发简讯问她要不要一起吃晚餐,但后来我们要准备考试,大家都不想出门所以约会取消)

It says: Merry Christmas! This is my Christmas present XD Can only go for a drink with you next year (cause we all are preparing for our coming exam lately)
27th December 2010  
Agnes.

她名叫Agnes,跟我住在同一排,来自香港。我们平时用广东话沟通。我必须说,她是个非常不错的朋友。不是因为她送我礼物我才这么说。是因为日常的相处,她的品行和性格,是我觉得可以成为朋友的人。
Agnes is living in the same flat as mine. She's from Hong Kong. We normally speak Cantonese and I have to say, she's really really nice! Not because of this present but her attitude, her manners and style... which I can feel and picture to get close with.

我常发简讯问候她。我们每次只要在厨房遇到都会一直讲话,讲个不停。有时候我们会各自煮自己的拿手好菜,然后一起分享。。记得最后一次晚餐的时候,我们谈到奶茶,我说我超爱珍珠奶茶!殊不知圣诞节的时候她买了这些给我:
I tend to send her message to see whether she's doing fine. We always talk so much when we met each other in the kitchen. Sometimes we both cook some dishes and have dinner together... Remember the last time I was talking about tea and Bubble Milk Tea ( some kind of drink from Asia). I told her that I am longing for the Bubble Milk Tea so much!!! And guess what, she bought me these:

 Milk Tea.....
奶茶
From Malaysia...
来自马来西亚。。。

 No Artificial Flavouring, healthy and I love it!
没有添加物,很健康,我喜欢!

And these is another type of milk tea with yam flavour!!!!!!!!! 
还有芋香珍珠奶茶!!!

还有珍珠,自己煮的。。
This is the "bubble" in the bubble tea....

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With Love
J.C.

我是真的感动到哽咽。不是因为什么了不起的东西。是因为那份心意!我真的很惊讶她会记得我喜欢什么,不喜欢什么。。。
I appreciate this, so much so much! Not just about the present but the meaning. She actually remember what I like and what I don't. Which surprises me so much!!

再一次,我想谢谢老天赐给我这么帮的一个朋友。。。用“心”去交的朋友!
And again, I do like to thank the God for giving me such a nice "friend". The type of friend who actually meant to my life!

XOxo

没有评论:

发表评论