PREFACE

"This is my own station, where I have been departed, and I'm on the train, which sends me to wherever I wanna go. I always enjoy every scenery outside the window as well as the smooth and fast journey. As my life, I have been proceeding forward, to an unknown place. But with certainty, the journey is carrying with happiness, all the time... I am just the way I am, I love life!"-- J.Wong 2010

Song Dedicate To All My Readers

2010年12月29日星期三

Wicked

亲爱的读者们。。不好意思啦!不是啦,不是我不要更新部落格。。只是因为前几天大楼没有电,之后几天都是公共假期没人修理才使得我没办法上网。。拜托,老娘在家没有网路,日子很难熬野!
My dear readers, sorry for leaving you guys behind these few days. It's all Internet fault! The whole accommodation of Aston University was black out before Christmas. It was bank holiday since 25th until yesterday. Apparently, there's no one working nor anyone to fix the connection problem up.

好啦,现在可以上网了,补给读者们多一点照片和资讯啦!
And now, everything eventually back to normal so I can continue to update my blog anytime I want!

记得十三号是老娘的生辰,没有庆祝到。老板娘Vanessa提议我在十三号那个星期的周末,两人一起到伦敦看广受好评的音乐剧--Wicked,当作我生日的其中一项节目。。
Vanessa and I planned to go to London on the weekend of my Birthday, just to have a real celebration instead of simply having dinner. I mean, the dinner was great but as you know, I am greedy and I always want more... So we then decided to visit London and watch the musical--Wicked.

 我们两个由于太多话,导致两人凌晨2点才睡觉,第二天七点起床,搭八点半的火车去伦敦!这次咱们俩在火车票省下好多钱!原本最底来回三十五英镑,这次只须付费十二英镑。原因是我们选了比较长途和款式旧的火车。但是我还是觉得很划算,没有想像的糟糕~
V and I went to sleep at 2am the day before and wake up at 7 in the morning. Nothing special to keep us awake in the midnight, just the endless topics and songs as usual. We bought the cheap ticket for 12pounds instead of 30++pounds, which I am pleased with! Though the train looks a bit creepy and it takes a bit longer, I still found it worthwhile to buy!

原本非常期待这一天的来临,殊不知整天不停的下大雪,惨的是还竟然给我刮风!
I was actually exciting for the day until I saw the heavy snow right after I woke up! And the worst thing is that it was windy that day! Windy and snow is just wrong for me, a pink girl with merely a sleeveless dress and a simple coat!

 Birmingham Moor Street Station

起程!
Here we are, on the train!

Vanessa把她的行李箱带上了。想说把她去年留在她姨姨家的东西给撤走。
Vanessa brought her luggage with her to pick up her  things in her aunts house...

大雪把大地狠狠的覆盖着,地上的雪当时已经到我的脚踝了!
and look at the snow...it's just wrong!

天气不佳,大部分地铁停止运作,没有选择的情况下,我们只好搭的士。。
As you can see, we were on a taxi instead of underground. Most of the underground line weren't working that day due to the bad weather... So we have no choice but get a cab... yea yea, we just rich like that!

直到这是什么地方吗?!!没错!位于伦敦Victoria地铁站对面的剧院!
And guess where I was?! BINGO! In the Apollo Victoria Theatre!!!

 照片为什么这么不清楚?因为在剧院里是禁止拍照。。我是偷拍的啦!怎样,老娘最大!
Wondering why the picture is so blur?? Tehee..... As you know, we are forbidden to take picture in the theatre.. And what I did? Take it secretly!!

告诉你,如果你想要你的人生中,有那么一天,是充满感动,震撼,惊喜,佩服,开心。。那么你必须,务必要看一次音乐剧。。而且是好的音乐剧,就像 The Wicked那么好看的音乐剧!!
I swear, the musical is much more than just amazing! I just love it!! Wicked, such a great musical that I strongly recommend!!! Peeps, what are you guys waiting for? Go and Book the ticket, RIGHT NOW!



回家之前,做我们每次到伦敦必做的事情--到Oxford Street (像新加坡Ochard Road的shopping street)。见鬼的是,这一天我什么都没有买!!!反倒是Vanessa老板娘买到一大堆东西!搞得我非常纳闷,因为平时都是我在疯狂购物,但这一天,我竟然什么都看不上眼!
Before going back to Birmingham, V and I obviously did something we always do! WALKING AROUND OXFORD STREET~like always... :D But the random part is that I got nothing that day and Vanessa is the one who bought her Longchamp bag and others... Which is definitely odd!

老板娘!
 My Madam..

当然,不忘拍下伦敦圣诞的气息与大家分享! 
Indeed I wont forget to record down the "Christmas feel in London" to share with you guys here~

是的各位,Selfridges,一生必须到过的商场!
Yeap, Selfridges again!

整天的行程,大部分都非常不顺利。刮风下雪之余,还遇上交通问题。但是心情依然非常开心!因为Wicked真的是太。。。。。好看了!!!!!!
Overall, most part of the journey wasn't as smooth as I thought. But I was still happy cause the Wicked is just A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! 

那灯光,那歌声,那剧本,那幽默的台词加上超帅的男主角和超搞笑的女主角。。太棒了!!
With those lights effect, the beautiful voices and lovely songs, the speeches, and also, the handsome actors.... It's just wonderful!




我整天下来什么都没买到,心里怪是难受!所以只好买点食物骗骗自己咯。。
To comfort myself for buying nothing that day, I get myself a little treat..

最爱的甜点之一,马卡轰!
One of my fav, Macroon!!!

还有在剑桥读书时,每一天的午餐-Cornish Pasty!!!一口脆饼咬在嘴里,千千万万个回忆涌在心里!那可是说不出的思念和幸福!
And THIS!! Cornish Pasty, the food I always had for lunch when I was in Cambridge.... The taste, the memories, the happy time... There all came back for each bite...


介绍当天的行头:Reiss Casper Coat, 里面只有Mango Suit洋装。。你说在这天气的折腾下,我能不冷吗?!
Outfit of the day: Reiss Coat, Mango simple suit dress with pink... 

早上的头发本来超卷的!回到家整个变了个样!你想笑,那你笑吧。。
My hair was all perfect and curly before we went to London. And look at that, after the trip...it's all like..... -.-"

嘻!Wicked Wicked Wicked Wicked! 我爱音乐剧,我爱Wicked!
Hahaha!! Wicked Wicked Wicked Wicked! I am falling in love with musical, I love Wicked!

Mango Suit Dress。。
My dress... Love wearing pink when I go travel. Dont ask me why, I have no clue as well... Just love it...

Booh!笑一个吧!人生本来就是应该要笑着渡过的!
Boohhh!!!! Just try to do some silly face and makes my readers smile... Life is always beautiful...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With Love
J.C.

P.s.
More posts is coming soon!

Xoxo






没有评论:

发表评论