PREFACE

"This is my own station, where I have been departed, and I'm on the train, which sends me to wherever I wanna go. I always enjoy every scenery outside the window as well as the smooth and fast journey. As my life, I have been proceeding forward, to an unknown place. But with certainty, the journey is carrying with happiness, all the time... I am just the way I am, I love life!"-- J.Wong 2010

Song Dedicate To All My Readers

2011年1月21日星期五

Every different J

这些是我人生中,渡过最开心的时光的其中一个地方, 是我发现不同的自己的地方,是我永远不可能忘记的地方:剑桥。
This is the place, where I found so many happiness, the place that I've discovered different J, the place where I will never forget: Cambridge.

以下是我的片片回忆。。一次次的开心,感动。。
These are all memories I had.... 

我是我,独特个体,不像任何人也不能被任何人取代。。
I am who I am, special, can never replace by anyone.

我不太会形容自己,因为没有特定的形容词可以一次形容我的个性,因为我百变。我对未来和个人想法可以很成熟,但是我可以很幼稚的蹲在路旁和小狗讲话。我可以很活泼,一直乱动奔跑像只马,也可以整整一个星期窝在房里哪里都不去。我可以穿上礼服端庄的在社交场所与人打交道,也可以疯狂的做很怪异的事情吓人。
I am really bad when comes to describing myself. I always found hard to find "the word" to describe who and how exactly I am.. It's because I am always be a different person in different scenario. I can be mature when talking about life and goals in future but I can be a childish girl, who keep talking with animals at the road side. I can be incredibly active, running up and down like a horse while I can also stay in my room for the whole week doing nothing. I can dress up and social with people in social events yet on the other hand, I can be such a silly girl doing all silly stuff, which normally scare people quite a lot!

不同的人对我有各种不同的见解,这东西见仁见智,关键在于你了解我多少。我从小到大的生活圈子里,每天都有几万双眼睛盯着我看,有人想看我怎么表演,有人想看我笑话,每天有几万只手指在向我指着,永远对我品头论足。我盲目了,甚至已经会笑着面对所有好与不好的评论,因为我完全不在乎,不会理会,不会回应。
There are various of opinion and comment from different people about me, depends on how well you know me. Since the day I born, there are so many eyes staring at me all the time, so many fingers pointing at me and giving unnecessary opinions that I will never buy. I am used to it, and very good in ignoring all of them (so proud of myself :D) 

我不会因为今天别人说了什么我不爱听的话难受,因为浪费时间。亦不会今天做了任何一件事情被别人夸奖而开心,因为我真正要交代的是我自己。我做的每件事情,不为任何一个人,任何声音。。
I dont have any feeling with those negative comments cause it's just wasting of time. At the same time, I wont feel happy when people are giving me their compliments about something that I've done well. Everything that I am doing is not for anyone but myself.

对于那些我不想看到的人或事,我是个很好的瞎子;那些我不想听的八卦,我是瞬间变成聋子!
I have to say, for those people or things that I dont wanna see, I am totally a blind person. For those stupid gossips and things, which are nothing about me, I can turn to a deaf person in a sec.

我的人生,我对得起自己和家人,能够向自己交代,过得了自己那一关,就行了。其他人?走开啦。。
For my own life, I do whatever I feel right and good, as long as I am happy. Other people? Excuse me please...

这是我。
This is the way I am...



































































































































- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
With Love,
J.C.

P.s
我在往人生的梦想和目标前进,寻找自己能创造生命里的每一个可能。。
或许我变了,变得更强大,变得更无敌。。
但是在我的内心深处,我还是我。。那个勇于幻想,勇敢去梦的我,那个坚持自己信念的我,那个无时无刻都被爱和幸福包围着的我,那个永远被所有我爱的人祝福的我。。
I am now moving on and on, searching every single possible that I can make in my life..
Though I might change outside, becoming stronger, tougher..
But inside of me, I am still the girl who loves and dare to dream, who retain her own faith, who surrounded by love and luck, who blessed by so many people that I love...

我永远是生来好命的人,无论是二十年前的,还是二十年后。。我很愿意分享一部分的幸运和爱给所有爱我的人。。就像你。。
I am always the lucky one, no matter 20 years ago or 20 years later... And I always love to dedicate some part of my luck and love to those people who loves me so much.. like you...

Xoxo

1 条评论: