PREFACE

"This is my own station, where I have been departed, and I'm on the train, which sends me to wherever I wanna go. I always enjoy every scenery outside the window as well as the smooth and fast journey. As my life, I have been proceeding forward, to an unknown place. But with certainty, the journey is carrying with happiness, all the time... I am just the way I am, I love life!"-- J.Wong 2010

Song Dedicate To All My Readers

2011年1月20日星期四

J v V

我現在還在幸福的天堂里,整個禮拜可以完完全全的逃離書本的蜜月期。。我就連即將讀完的故事書都擱著,動都不想動!可想而知考試壓力的後遺症有多嚴重。。
I am now in heaven.. The heaven without books and questions... :D

我可好了,啥都不用做,整天頹廢的窩在家中,哪裡也不想去,只想當睡美人。。但是我可憐的Vanessa她可沒我那麼幸運,因為她被考試纏身。。這可是比鬼還可怕!
I am the lucky one yet unfortunately, there are some people who are still suffering.. Just like my poor Vanessa. Her exam seems like taking forever...

我們都修讀不同的科目,所以有關她課業的事情我都愛莫能助,但是至少我可以當她的管家婆,精神上支持一下她。。
We are studying different courses so I can't really give her any help... The only thing I can do is to give her emotional support! :D

除了監督她溫習的時候沒有分心,沒有受到facebook的誘惑之外,我的工作還有當一名調養師。上次Vanessa在巴西的體檢中發現她的飲食非常不均衡導致身體惹上一堆毛病來拜訪。。不會煮菜的她更讓這一切變得更糟。。所以最近老娘就下廚煮些東西慰勞慰勞這位苦學生。。
My job is simply staying beside her, make sure that she's reading instead of get lost in facebook and also become her dietician, ensure that she's having healthy and balance diet!

 昨天的菜色。。。
Simple dishes....

我最愛的豬肉香菇水餃,味道,贊!
My fav, pork and mushroom dumpling!

三色菜:豆芽,青菜和蘿蔔。。
Vege

香菇紫菜湯
Seaweed mushroom soup

 今天的菜色
Dishes today

白飯+臘腸
Rice and chinese sausage

洋蔥炒蛋
Fried eggs with onion

三色菜+肉碎
Vege with some bacon

雞肉餃子。。
Another dumpling with chicken

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
With Love
J.C

P.s
Wish you good luck and get DONE with your exam!!!
Friday, we are going to SHOP LIKE A ROCK STAR!!!

Xoxo

没有评论:

发表评论