PREFACE

"This is my own station, where I have been departed, and I'm on the train, which sends me to wherever I wanna go. I always enjoy every scenery outside the window as well as the smooth and fast journey. As my life, I have been proceeding forward, to an unknown place. But with certainty, the journey is carrying with happiness, all the time... I am just the way I am, I love life!"-- J.Wong 2010

Song Dedicate To All My Readers

2011年1月18日星期二

鞋事

當我說:我很愛鞋,更愛高跟鞋的時候,相信我,我是認真的。。
When I say: I LOVE SHOES AND I LOVE HEELS EVEN MORE, believe me, I mean it...

而那個了解我的女人,Vanessa,她知道我有多愛鞋!所以她從巴西渡假回來的時候,禮物就是,我的最愛:鞋!
And the girl who actually know me well, silly Vanessa (:D), she brought me a fantastic present from Brasil and the thing is that, she, brought exactly the RIGHT present for me.... SHOE!!!


這是我的第二雙Melissa平底鞋。。可愛的Disneyland系列,主打Bambi。。
Owww.... This is my second Melissa ballerina shoe.. Sooooo cute..... For the Disney series, Bambi...

她是主角!
Here we go, the main character!

超愛它的顏色!!!!
I just LOVE the perfect colour of it. I know I have billions of nude stuff and I should not get more, but this one, I just cannot let go!!!

怎樣分辨名牌鞋?跟名牌包一樣,每一個接口都連得天衣無縫!
What do I mean by "good shoe"? It's just like those designer bags, which have perfect quality and the prints are always connect perfectly with each other...

Melissa + Bambi,看鞋的內面,有Bambi的畫像~
Look at the inner part of my lovely Ballerina... The detail of Bambi print is just CUTE!

這是我之前的一雙Melissa。。雖然很舊,但是還是我的“愛鞋排行榜”裡面。。
My first Melissa, although it looks old and in fact it is old, but it's still in my "TOP RANKING LIST" :DD

來自 Vivienne Westwood。。
From Vivienne Westwood..

Vivienne Westwood + Melissa 

嘻嘻,我鞋櫃里的 Vivienne Westwood Melissa 家族!
Look at that, my Melissa family in my closet... Lame, but J love it!

Tadaa。。。衣櫥裡面幸福的一部分!
Tadaa.... One of the happy part from my closet...

為大伙兒一一介紹。倫敦名牌 Hobbs 高根鞋!!在劍橋的時候就覬覦它很久了!終於被我買到!最愛的是那優雅的蝴蝶結和迷人的紅酒色。。
Let me introduce them one by one... Firstly, my heels from Hobbs... I fell in love with this heels since last year when I was in Cambridge.. and eventually, I own one of them!! This, my love, with the elegant bow and lovely wine colour...

看到它的接口嗎?完美。。
Look at the heels part.... Perfect!

這是幾万年前買的,普通牌 John Lewis,在劍橋讀書的時候買的。。也是我的象徵之一:蝴蝶結!而且蝴蝶結是活動的,當我抬起腳走路,就像兩隻蝴蝶在我腳趾上飛舞,超漂亮!!還有,著顏色更不用說!!
Oh! Bought it billion years ago from John Lewis in Cambridge... Another Jacey's Sign, BOW and BOW and more BOW! Besides, the bow is flexible and when I am walking, it looks like there are butterflies on my toes!! And also, the colour..... Just about ME..

我本身最愛主打細長的根,這雙高跟鞋的根我覺得短了,我還想要更更更高的高根鞋。。
When I am talking about heels, I am seeking for something higher and thinner... If this heels can be a bit higher and higher.......

再來另一雙蝴蝶結高根。。去年大減價的時候買的。。
Yea, anotherrrr bow heels again with different colour... bought it when it was on sale.... from Faith.

哈哈!這就是我講的“細根”!!!
Haha... this is what I am talking about.... thinner and higher....

從家裡帶來的“國貨”。。。Nose 高跟鞋。。就是喜歡它的顏色!
Something that I brought from my country... yes, I do support domestic goods as well... A simple brand from Malaysia--NOSE. I just LOVE the colour..

還有鞋跟。。穿得都快爛掉了!真羞!
Though the heels is dying and might go to the bin soon, but still, I love it...

這是最近新買的寶貝!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, this is my new member in the closet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

我的最愛,肉色!!!!
As you can see, that's J's colour-- Nude, like always!

重頭戲是鞋的底部!
The main part--The sole of the shoe... Is ESSENTIAL!

真的女人們,如果今年你還沒買到類似這樣的高根,沒別的,你就是退了潮流了!
Look at that... Ladies, attention, if you still doesn't have this type of cute heels, nothing more, you are out dated!!! What you need to do? Go and Buy one!

看到嗎?我新的肉色高跟鞋,我愛!!!!
Look at that... not my fatty legs or arms.... i mean my heels!!!!! LOVE IT so much that I can't fully define...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
With love,
J

P.s
如果我現在身上的錢有限,我同時非常非常喜歡一件裙子和一雙高跟鞋,但我的錢只足夠買其中一樣,告訴你,我會毫不猶豫的選鞋子!我的理念是,服飾可以很容易找到相同款式和設計,但是每一雙鞋子的設計,都是有它自己的特點,一旦錯過就不知道幾時才會再遇到一樣的。。
If I have limited money with me right now, while I fell in love with one super nice and classic dress with one heels that I love so much, yet the money that I've got is just enough for one of them... I swear, I would not think twice to buy the heels instead of dress... For my personal point of view, I assume that we all can always find another dress which have similar design and your size, however, it is definitely different for shoes. Every single shoes have their own characteristic and unique design, once you lose the chance to buy it, it will be really hard to find the same one later...

能遇到你很喜歡的鞋子,剛好是你腳的尺寸,就如同你在人海茫茫遇見一個你喜歡的男生,剛好又是懂你和性格相合的男生是一樣的道理。。甚麼理由要錯過?!
Meeting the perfect shoes which is exactly your size is just like meeting your MR. Right who loves you deeply and knows you well... And tell me, what is the reason that I should give up?!

Xoxo

没有评论:

发表评论