PREFACE

"This is my own station, where I have been departed, and I'm on the train, which sends me to wherever I wanna go. I always enjoy every scenery outside the window as well as the smooth and fast journey. As my life, I have been proceeding forward, to an unknown place. But with certainty, the journey is carrying with happiness, all the time... I am just the way I am, I love life!"-- J.Wong 2010

Song Dedicate To All My Readers

2011年1月18日星期二

Silly cow

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

終於考完試,老娘總算乘機休息一下下!
Finally, my exam is DONEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

最近我的消失讓讀者們憂心了吧?真抱歉!老娘身為未來的律師,首先得為課業盡心呀。。其他的生活小事只能暫時拋在腦後,別無選擇。。
I apologise to all my readers for disappearing such a longggg time! Well, obviously I'm the lawyer wanna be here so I kinda have to study, rest and leave my blog aside for a little time...

在沒有更新的這段日子里發生好多事情!這該從何說起。。
Soo many things happened recently and I'm not sure where to start from...

星期二,三是我的考試日。我當時的日子已經沒有晝夜之分,當然,這對學生而言是家常便飯,更何況是要考試學生啊?!
I was having my exam on last Tues and Wed.. like usual, there is no difference between day and night cause no matter what time it was, all I was doing is eat, study and eat and study...

Vanessa在我的房間里開“圖書館俱樂部”
Haha.. Vanessa and I were having "study library club" here!! :D

 讀著讀著,不知不覺已經深夜,vanessa索性搬到我房間寄住一晚。。
Eventually Vanessa and I decided to study in my room and stay overnight...

 嗨。。。惡夢+世界大戰!!!
Nightmare and WORLD WAR III

看啊看啊!!!當我說考試會把學生逼瘋,我不是說著玩的!看兩個瘋子!
Well, when I say that exam is driving me crazy, I am definitely not kidding, okay!!

大頭巾,大素顏。。。
Towels and faces without make up....

晚安!
Goodnight!!
- - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
With Love,
J

没有评论:

发表评论