PREFACE

"This is my own station, where I have been departed, and I'm on the train, which sends me to wherever I wanna go. I always enjoy every scenery outside the window as well as the smooth and fast journey. As my life, I have been proceeding forward, to an unknown place. But with certainty, the journey is carrying with happiness, all the time... I am just the way I am, I love life!"-- J.Wong 2010

Song Dedicate To All My Readers

2011年2月1日星期二

小幸福很幸福

好开心!!发自内心真正的开心!!
I am feeling incredibly happy now!!!!!

什么事?
Whats happened?

话说,刚刚在厨房里准备晚餐的时候,同住一起,来自香港的房友,Agnes,也同时想准备晚餐。她看到我之后,又转头回房。不一会儿,她又出来了,手上拿着一盒东西。我当时没在意,一心只关心我的食物煮熟了没。
Well, I was preparing my lovely dinner in the kitchen just now. In the meantime, one of my flatmate, Agnes from Hong Kong came into the kitchen and was about to prepare her dinner as well. She turned around and went back to her room right after she saw me in the kitchen. I though it was awkward but I was caring more about my food. After a couple of minutes, she went out of her room again with a little box in her hand, and again, I wasn't pay too much attention cause I thought it wasn't non of my business.

这时候的她把一盒粉红色的东西放在我面前。仔细一看,是可爱的Hello Kitty饼干条!!!超可爱!!
However, she came beside me and show the little box in front of my face... I was sooo surprised after I looked determined what was that. It was a Hello Kitty biscuit with the little pink box!!!!! Soooo cute!!!

我开心的不是因为捡到便宜,而是我身在家乡那么那么远的地方,依然有个那么真心的朋友,记得我跟她说过我看到粉红色心情就会很好,记得我说Hello Kitty最可爱,记得我说过什么,记得我喜欢什么。。
The main reason that I am feeling happy is not about the free biscuit. Its about the fact that there is still someone, who have the intention to be my real friend, remembering everything I said, about the fact that I told her how much I love soft pink, about Hello Kitty is my fav, about every single silly thing that I said. And she does take account!

我面对的世界和环境很复杂,常常叫人失望,常常让我觉得这世界,这人,生病了。但是即使这样,老天永远不会忘记要疼我,爱我。无论我在哪里,老天永远在我身边安插各个贵人,陪伴我,疼爱我,关心我,保护我。
I am right now in the real world, with all those real facts and people that I have to deal with everyday. Sometimes the whole environment can be so disappointing and scary. Yet, I am still the lucky one, who never forgotten by the God. He always remember to set some people around me to protect me, love me, cares about me. It's really sweet of the God and also these real friends that I have got.

阿隆哥和益隆太太很吃算命这一讨,总爱帮我算命。小到大,各个算命的都说我命好。我本身很不吃算命这套玩意儿。但是说到命好这回事,是的确被说中了几样。。
My parents always quite believing in fortune tellers words and they always remember to ask the fortune tellers about ME. Every single fortune tellers that I have met told the same thing that I am a person who will have a good life. To be sincere, I am not a big fan of fortune tellers but I've got to admin that they have been spot on some thing in my life that really happen and I always think they are right about I am the lucky one.

我感恩家人,朋友,和每一个爱我的人们。谢谢你们让我一直被幸福和关爱围绕,享受整个幸福的宇宙,每一天的快乐,成就我充实的人生。
I do like to thank every member of my family, all of my friends no matter where you are and every single people who loves me. Thank you for letting me surrounded by happiness all the time, making my life become more beautiful and meaningful.

谢谢你们!
Thanks a lot!!! I appreciate it!

小幸福,很幸福!
I am Miss Happy.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
With Love
J.C.

Xoxo

没有评论:

发表评论