PREFACE

"This is my own station, where I have been departed, and I'm on the train, which sends me to wherever I wanna go. I always enjoy every scenery outside the window as well as the smooth and fast journey. As my life, I have been proceeding forward, to an unknown place. But with certainty, the journey is carrying with happiness, all the time... I am just the way I am, I love life!"-- J.Wong 2010

Song Dedicate To All My Readers

2011年2月4日星期五

New Soul, Better J

新的一年,对我来说,该做的就是保留和延续以往的好习惯,同时研发更多的好习惯,添加人生的意义和充实度,活得更精彩。
For my personal view, what I suppose to do in the brand new year is to retain the good ones from last year and discover more good stuff in this year. Just to make sure that my life will be more wonderful and meaningful..

我想是跟随到阿隆哥的志气,我从不轻易低头。往好方面想我是坚持原则的人,但是换个方式,你可以说我是倔强,我承认,我不会反驳。
I am pretty sure that my personality of being harsh sometimes is come from my father. I never give up easily. For the brighter side, I am the kind of person who follow and stick with my principle, on the other way round, you can also assume that I am a headstrong person. Well, I admin it, and will not try to defend myself.

家父同时是个非常有理想兼有魄力的男子汉。任何事情对他来说都不是个问题,只会是好事。我想我身上的因子多少也遗传了父亲的特质。我常常觉得虽然是女人,但是我想做个靠自己的女人。我从来不吃“靠老公养”的这一套。当然,有个疼你爱你的丈夫给你安稳幸福的生活是每个女人的梦想,但同时我总觉得我自己的人生应该由我自己负责。
In the meantime, my father is also the kind of man who has definitely clear and certain aim for life. Every problem for him is always not a problem. Although I am a lady, I do like to depend on myself instead of waiting my husband to take care of my life. Indeed, women always looking for the real man that we can rely on for the whole life long, however, I still think that I should responsible and controlling my life by myself..

敝母每次听到我这么说,她都会大摇头说:完了!!这下你是想要变成女强人了。每当话题到这里,我娘总是很忧心的告诉我,女人最重要是找个值得依靠一生的男人。就算我是个女强人,日子久了,年纪大了,总还是会想停下来休息,当自己丈夫的好媳妇,当自己孩子的好妈妈。
Every single time when it comes to this topic, my mom always get so worried and saying that: omg, so now you wanna become the independent woman? She always tell me how crucial it is to find a man who can take a good care of me. And no matter how hardworking, how strong I am, there is still one day I do like to settle down and rest, starting to becomes a good wife and a caring mom.

我明白我母亲的意思。或许是现在的我还年轻,我总是觉得人生本来就是追求自己觉得应该和开心的事情。乘着自己还年轻,有能力的时候,我还是想要努力追求自己想要的一切,为生活拼一拼,等将来老了,至少我回味生活点点滴滴的时候,是满足的,是充实,而不是遗憾。
I get what my mom meant. I think it is because I am still young and I always assume that life is all about chasing and realise every single dream, do whatever makes me feel happy. Since I still have the ability, I do like to realise as much dreams as I can, at least when I get to the day, when I am sitting in the wheel chair with all my grey hairs and think about all those memories in my life, are always sweet, meaningful and colourful!

所以现阶段对我来说,安定下来,结婚待在家当管事不会是我计划里的一项条款。因为我就是不会甘心自己在人生最值钱的时间里,把一次次的机会往别处丢,一项项梦想往地上踩,你知道,我不是这样的人。
For me, now, settling down, get married and stay at home doing nothing is definitely not in my life plan. It is because I dont wanna waste all my essential moment, leaving any opportunity aside, throwing all by dreams away, cause this is just not me.

就像我当初选择来英国这远不拉机的地方修读大学。有人不相信,有人质疑,有人取笑,但我不曾后悔我的决定,反之,我引以为傲。虽然当初很两难,因为我深深明白选择来英国,我必须放弃很多东西,为此付出很大的代价。但是我依然往前走,我选择完成自己的梦想。因为我一直都相信,那些值得的每一件事情,不会因为短暂的离去而消失,它们都会在不远的未来,痴痴的等着我归来。
Just like that time before I came to UK. Some people don't believe that I'm gonna do that, someone suspect my ability, someone laughing and say it's impossible, blah blah... I never regret on my decision to come here for studying. Reversely, I am proud of myself.. :)) 

现在老娘的想法,没别的,只想要借助身边所有人的支持和力量,一步一脚印,慢慢完成心里一个个愿望。成为强大的人,保护我爱的人和爱我的人。
I have no much though at the moment but do what I want to do, step by step, moving forward to my successful and meaningful life, becoming stronger and wider, to protect and give helps to those people who I love and who loves me.

老实说,我的肩上有个透明的背包。它的重量随时间而改变。包里装的是所有人包括我对自己的期望,是我对自己的责任。。虽然有时会超重,虽然有时也觉得累,但是至少我真的很开心,因为我选择了一条我觉得前途明亮,让我满意的光明大道。
I tend to feel that there is a transparent huge bag on my shoulder, as time goes by, it gets heavier and heavier. Inside the bag contains all those expectations and responsibility from everyone and also myself. I can be really heavy, which makes me feel tired sometimes, but I am still happy and satisfy with my decision to chose a bright side of life.
***
我给自己立下了2011年必须达到的目标,其中最重要的是:
I've set some goals to achieve in 2011, it consists:

1。花更多的时间研究功课,确保自己的成绩一直在水准上
Spend even more time on study and make sure I will have good marks in term 2


 2。饮食要注意,减少糖份摄取量和生活规律
Be aware of my diet, less suger intake, more organising lifestyle


 3。多做运动,目的是减肥和有益身心
Do exercise, aiming for keeping fit and healthy lifestyle


现在的我和好伙伴Vanessa,每个星期里抽三天运动
And I do put effort to stick on my plan and achieving my goals, three days every week for exercise

星期一 Monday:Hi/Lo Aerobic
星期三 Wednesday:Studio Cycling
星期四 Thursday:Box Exercise






- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
With Love,
J.C.

Xoxo

没有评论:

发表评论