PREFACE

"This is my own station, where I have been departed, and I'm on the train, which sends me to wherever I wanna go. I always enjoy every scenery outside the window as well as the smooth and fast journey. As my life, I have been proceeding forward, to an unknown place. But with certainty, the journey is carrying with happiness, all the time... I am just the way I am, I love life!"-- J.Wong 2010

Song Dedicate To All My Readers

2010年12月20日星期一

Back to one 回到一个人


很可笑。。。
Funny.....

每次想到我和Vanessa(益隆夫妇每次叫她黑婆)在剑桥第一次相遇对方,想到我们怎么样从普通朋友变成好朋友,就觉得莫名的好笑。记得我第一次在Starbucks见到她,穿着Zara的外套,还有她一大堆说不完的话。。而那是的我,只会傻笑。
I feel funny every time I try to remember how Vanessa and I met each other in Cambridge, how we started to become friend and then best friend. Remember the first time I met her in Starbucks near John Lewis (Cambridge), looking at her with her Zara blazer and listen to her endless speech with other girls, and I was doing nothing but laughing.

随时间流逝,我们彼此的友谊更加的巩固。而且彼此都改变了对方。。
As time goes by, both of us started to be much more closer than the beginning. Apparently, the two way communication works pretty well between us since we are starting to influence each other. 

我们两个是来自不同世界的人,彼此非常不同!她是那种做每一个决定都要想超过100次的人;而我往往是用一秒的时间做决定,而且不会后悔的人。她对自己的要求适中,很容易接受自己而且不太有野心;而我总是非常挑剔,要求高,要求完美,甚至超过完美的人。她总是很耐心而我总是缺乏耐心,做什么事都要快。她总是怕伤害别人而不说真话,就算她讨厌我的粉红色服装和高跟鞋,她都不会表态的人;而我是有什么说什么的人。
Both of us are different from each other, definitely! She's that kind of slow person who always thinks more than 100 times when comes to making decision while I am always rushing and making decision not more than a sec. She's always accept the way she is and being comfortable with herself while I am always being so demanding, that wants everything to be perfect or even better than perfect. She is always the patient one and I am always the impatient, who wants everything in the next minute. She always feel bad and embarrass to tell me that my pink outfit or heels are awful but I always feel free to tell her that her Mango coat makes her looks like dumpling. Oh! And also her black boots that I always say it should be burnt or disappear in this world!

但是。。虽然我们有的时候会有不同的意见,我们争执自己的理念,但是彼此的友谊从来不会被这些小事影响。当她向我哭诉Accounting的成绩很差的时候,或是跟我投诉她父母亲很矛盾的时候,我都很愿意聆听和给予安慰。反之,当我因为班上的同学和我的邻居感到受伤的时候,她总会在我身边,一样的给予支持和鼓励。
But you know what, though we tend to have different opinions, we discuss, we disagree but it still can't stop us for becoming more closer and friend. When she feel bad about her Financial Accounting results or telling me how her parents can be annoying and sweet sometimes, I always love to listen to her. When I feel incredibly horrible with my awful classmates or flat-mates and also my terribly lazy English Legal System lecturer, she's always there being sweet to me, supporting me and encourages. 

我和她有着不同的文化,不同的生活背景,说不同的语言,喜欢听不一样的音乐,修不同的科目,有不同的性格。。但是最重要的一点是我们都很乐意陪在对方身边,无论发生什么事。老实说,我不能想像如果没有Vanessa的生活会有多糟糕。虽然我在英国,过着沉闷的生活,坚持不去夜店和不玩facebook的理念,我的生活在几经波折后,依然很开心很有趣,其中一个很重要的原因是因为Vanessa的陪伴。
We have different culture, different backgrounds, used to speak different languages, listen to different types of music, studying different degree courses, different personalities... But the main point is that we always have each other no matter what (not like we have more option but still)... To be sincere, I cannot picture how my awful and lonely if there is no Vanessa. While I am having my boring life in United Kingdom, never go clubbing nor joining facebook, I still having a fun and great life with her accompany.

然而今天,她走了。我们一起吃了2010年最后一顿午餐后,她乘旁晚的火车回伦敦。。然后明天回去她的国家--安哥拉。
And today, she's gone. Going to London after we had our last lunch in classy Italy restaurant for 2010...and going back to Angola tomorrow..

我陪她到Moor Street火车站,在她入闸之前给了她一个紧紧的拥抱。她抱完我后用很快的速度拿起行李然后往别的方向看去,深怕我发现她眼中的泪水。而我,一直站在入闸口,不愿意离开,直到她的身影消失在人海中。
I accompanied her to the Moor Street Train Station, give her a tight hug before she entered the border. She tried to grab her luggage really fast and looking other place to avoid her tears to shed while I was standing beyond the border, unwilling to leave until her shadow disappeared in the crowd of people. 

之后,我拿起耳机,一边听着无聊的那几首歌,一边在大雪中独自走回自己的宿舍。回到家,脱下外套和雨靴,卸下睫毛膏和粉底,洗了个超热的热水澡。。。
And then, I put on my headphone, listen to my boring songs from my little Iphone, walking alone back to my accommodation in the pouring snow. When I take get into my room, take off my Reiss Casper Coat and Burberry boots, remove my mascara and foundations from my face, took a hot hot shower...

然后现在,我坐在电脑前面,对着冷冰冰的电脑荧幕,喝着我最爱的咖啡。。。独自一个人,享受孤单的幸福。。。
And now, I am sitting in front of my Macbook Pro, facing the flat monitor, drinking my favourite coffee... All alone and feeling blue...

然后现在。。我回来了,回到一个人。。就像当初一个人来英国一样。。。什么都靠自己,一个人。。。
And now... I am back, back to one.. Just like the time when I came from my country.... all by myself... one...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With Love,
J

P.s
The relationship between Vanessa and I is always true and funny. Yet, I still always remember my Best Friends in Malaysia, though I am far away from them, though we didn't talk much like before... 

You all are always my BFF, never change in time. *Promise*

Xoxo

没有评论:

发表评论