PREFACE

"This is my own station, where I have been departed, and I'm on the train, which sends me to wherever I wanna go. I always enjoy every scenery outside the window as well as the smooth and fast journey. As my life, I have been proceeding forward, to an unknown place. But with certainty, the journey is carrying with happiness, all the time... I am just the way I am, I love life!"-- J.Wong 2010

Song Dedicate To All My Readers

2010年12月23日星期四

Birthday Post

真的。。。老天爷有的时候也会犯错,而且有时错得非常离谱。例如说让寿星在自己的生辰之日,还要上台演讲!老天你怎么就那么忍心?
I swear, my birthday this year is definitely a w-r-o-n-g day. No, I am not playing the whole silly complain but it is so wrong! Why on the earth, the birthday girl have to give presentation for International Management? Why? Why??

每当压力,每当忙碌,除了星巴克,它就是我的另一个好伴了!
 Yes, when Starbucks is too far, Costa always give me the greatest company... :D

演讲时间。。真扫兴!
First time in my life: Have to give presentation on my day...my birthday...

我的颜色纸:笔记+讲稿+功课+报告
 My lovely pack of notes, handouts and reflection.

Group 39: Business Consultant (Russia), Lawyer (Malaysia), Lawyer (South Africa), Lawyer (North Africa)
我的组员:未来商家(俄罗斯),未来律师(马来西亚),未来律师(南非),未来律师(非洲)

折腾了整天,是时候留点空间给自己放松一下了。。这是我能想到最好的餐厅,Jamie Oliver。如果大家有机会来到英国,一定要来尝尝这家意大利餐馆!!
After a tiring day, it's time for me to take some rest and relax. And here, is the only ideal place that I can think of, Jamie's Oliver-the Italian food. I'm not a big fan of western food, but I have to say, Jamie, is just the best! If you have the opportunity to visit UK, Jamie and Wagamama is the places that you MUST visit!

气氛佳,景色更是让人无酒自醉啊!
 Here we go! Four of us, siting beside the huge glass, talking and laughing with the company of delightful night view outside.

就是喜欢这种水晶灯。简单的典雅,脱众的朴素!我欣赏~
I LOVE THIS.

当晚的周围
Inside the restaurant. 

喂!我不是叫你看那个“眼镜男”!是后面的那些肉,多壮观啊!
Well, don't get me wrong. The main point of this picture is certainly not the glasses man but the meat behind him!

我和Vanessa。。还有她的西装外套!
 J and V!! Oppss, and also her lovely River Island Coat!

Alua和Lolai 
Alua and Lolai..

我们正在做平时最爱做的事情:八卦和大笑!
Doing what we used to do and what we must do: Gossip and Laughing!

这是咱们的前菜1!
Now comes to the most important: F.O.O.D! It's our 1st starter.

前菜2。还有一道前菜,忘了拍下来。它是炸乌鱼。很香,口味很想马来风味!
2nd starter...forgot to take another one which was crispy squid, taste sooo Malaysian food by the way!

哈哈!寿星婆的正餐:烤鱼肉。真的真的非常美味!鱼肉香滑可口,旁边的海鲜蛤蜊更是鲜甜得没话说!
 Yea!! Main meal for B'day girl: Baked fish in the back! Jesus Christ! It's so taste and fresh! The taste of the fish and muscle were so fresh and sweet!

Yum yum!

Lola点的烧烤肉,尝过了,也非常香,很棒!像我们平时吃的肉干!
It's Lola's main meal, another tasty yummy dish! As you can see, the plate filled with MEAT! And I Love It!

不用我多说,看她那副德性你就知道多好吃了!
Look at her face and you'll know how tasty and exciting it is!

Alua点的意大利面条,光卖相就已经很不错了!
For Alua's. Well, I am not quite sure what name was it, looks good and I assume it taste good as well. 

我可怜得Vanessa。。本想叫个新玩意儿,殊不知这东西并不如期望中的客观啊!嘻嘻~
Poor Vanessa... Ordered something new but look quite sad. It was such a small..oh no, tiny portion which wasn't even enough for me! But what can I say, live is hard, honey! You have to accept that anyway! :D

这东西里面有油脂,有卡路里,一大堆的糖份还有其他有的没的。。但是。。管它的!吃了再说啦!
 I know it's fill with fatness, calories, sugar and bla bla bla! But you know what? WHO CARES?!

提拉米苏。。味道有点奇怪。我跟Vanessa同一时间试了它,两个人忽然安静,然后一起大笑!但怎么说,我们最后还是把它塞到肚子里了。。
Tiramisu, the weird one. I first tasted and then Vanessa. We both look at each other silently and then started to laugh cause it was quite weird...

哈哈!!各位,如果你的人生没有尝过这道甜点,那我想你跟本不知道人生真正的意义啊!试问人间有啥比雪糕+奶油浆+蜂浆!!
Ohhhh!!!!!!!!! Everyone!!!!! I am sure you don't know about life if you never try this ice-cream before... Anything on earth do you think better than ice-cream with butter melt plus honeycomb? Huh??

是的。。鸡尾酒。。好喝好喝!
 Ow ow..... This..... Is always the main thing make four of us out of control a bit... I mean, we normally get drunk and do silly things without drinking but still..... these cocktails makes things even worse... But the point is that... I LOVE IT!

有人开始醉咯!!
See.... This is what alcohol do with people! They started to get dizzy, started to sing in the restaurant and started to hold other people's hand.... And I mean holding girls hand!!! Lola, I swear, you were so gay that night!

Ow.... my turn now..... This is why i say: Life is hard!!! -.-"

当我们四个人还在三八的时候,我忽然发现Lola的眼神很奇怪,一直往我身后看。所以我也忍不住往自己的身后看。结果一转身,餐厅的工作人员就开始那边“Happy Birthday To You。。。” 然后全部人就开始一起唱。我假装拍手,其实我真的尴尬的!!
We were talking about every single subject we could think about, like normal, non-stop! And suddenly I found Lola's face so weird and kept looking at my back. When I turned back, the waiters and waitress was walking to my way with a shiny thing.... and here's the thing: little birthday cake and birthday song..

I remember when I was in Cambridge, girls and I, we love to take our dinner in Frankie and Benny's after our movie. Almost every time, there's someone's birthday and waitress started to sing birthday songs loudly. I found so lame at that time...

And guess what, now I am the lame one!!!!

But the happy and touch one though!

许愿许愿。。其他三个女人都大笑,因为我用很长的时间许愿。。没办法,愿望太多,怪不了我啊!
Indeed, I was being greedy and making wish... opps, I mean, I made a LIST of wish.... 

吸气。。
Inhale....

呼!!!!!!
Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Clap Clap!!

这个不是便利商店的蛋糕!这是。。。可爱又窝心的便利商店蛋糕!哈哈!
It's not the cake from Tesco.... It is lovely and sweet cake from Tesco.. Yea, sounds better!

我们四个喜欢什么都聊,结果聊到我们刚好是四个人,像电影“欲望城市”里的四个女主角:我是简单的Charlotte,Vanessa像女强人Margrate,Lola像风骚的Samantha。。最后一个Carrie留给Alua!
During the dinner, we were talking about the sex and the city. And guess what, we all though four of us was representing some characteristic from the four ladies. Me=little Charlotte with my lovely daughter and husband. Vanessa=Margrate, who make Mr.Big ran away from the wedding. Lola, naughty enough to be Samantha and the one left, Alua...yeah, she's always Carrie's style... But still looking for her Mr.Big though...

It was a pleasant dinner and night! But never ever think that our story get to the end so fast because you're wrong!

 We Move On!

我曾答应米棋淋我不会去夜店。我依然遵守自己的承诺。可怜的女人们因为我也不去夜店了。但是谁说我们一定要到夜店狂欢?老娘自己有好去处。。跟着我来吧!
As you know, I've promised my Mr. C that I will never go clubbing without his company. And as always, I keep my promise, persist like usual. 4 poor ladies have no where to go but my accommodation!

女人们。。
Naughty Samantha with her healthy tooth, Sexy Vanessa with her hot red dress and blazer, Weird Carrie hiding at the back and Short Little Charlotte, the photographer.

哈哈!这里就是我们的“夜店”了!老娘的闺房!
 Yea, this is our "club"! Look at her....I adore her natural smile!

回到家,终于可以不顾形象,开始拆首饰!
 Me? Doing nothing but taking off my jewelries..

做我们最爱做的事:照相!
Yea yea.... did I told you that taking pictureS is also one of our usual job?? 


看她这副顽皮样啊。。。
 This is how you can see someone naughty... In you face!! By the way, see my Ted Baker pencil case? The loveliest pencil case in the world!

 Ow, Carrie my dear writter....

 F.R.I.E.N.D.S

我说女人,你想对我的黑眼镜干什么?!!
Alua, what are you doing with my sun glasses?!!

这些都是酒精惹的祸啊!
Ow.... it's all Cocktails fault!

还有更糟糕的。。
getting worse??!

其实我也好不到哪里去。。再一旁开始抱抱Lola!
Well, I wasn't being conscious too... Cocktail does something with me too.... Cause I started to hug Lola and skaking around.... 
  
太开心
TOO HAPPY

看她像不像怀孕?!哈哈哈哈!没眼睛看了!
And Congrates!!!! Lola is pregnant!!!! Pregnant wanna be....

正常
We were normal..... But......

神经
Oh..... We are random, I swear!

好朋友
another F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

怪朋友
W.E.I.R.D. F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

哎哟哟,我的妈!
Lola lola.....you are just loving yourself too much... and Vanessa.... God bless you!

Finally, they are back to normal.... Good!
  
这是Alua的礼物。这上面有一张张的照片,一页页的回忆。开心,温暖,关怀。。。它,无价!
It's from Alua, you can say it's a present, but you can also say that it's our memories, every single pieces of memories... Sweet, Warmth, Happy, Care....... and priceless!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With Love,
JC

P.s
I just cannot stop myself from laughing truly, happily when you guys are here. Ow, what can I say more, I am just lucky enough to have BFF like you girls, for those who celebrated my birthday with me, and also those who are far apart... Every singly of you counts!

Hugs and Kisses!

没有评论:

发表评论