PREFACE

"This is my own station, where I have been departed, and I'm on the train, which sends me to wherever I wanna go. I always enjoy every scenery outside the window as well as the smooth and fast journey. As my life, I have been proceeding forward, to an unknown place. But with certainty, the journey is carrying with happiness, all the time... I am just the way I am, I love life!"-- J.Wong 2010

Song Dedicate To All My Readers

2010年12月13日星期一

Follow B'day Girl

寿星今天穿什么?来吧!
What Birthday girl's wearing today? Come on here..

 给自己擦了红色指甲油。。
Must Have! My red O.P.I nail paint...

早上穿上最近买的新衣--Mango Make Up Series
Outfit: New dress from Mango Make Up Series

看到不,最喜欢它上面的细节-黑色脆钻+宝石腰带。。
See that?! I love the classic details on it...

 寿星婆。。
Birthday Girl.... 

:)

细节。。
Detail...
 腰带。。
Little belt...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With Love
J

P.s
我想大家大概已经发现老娘的发色变回黑色了吧?
Vanessa说她比较喜欢我红头发的时候,但我更喜欢自己黑发,超健康!
By the time, I suppose you'd realise that my hair colour is actually back to black..... 
Vanessa prefer more ginger, but I prefer more black and health hair... :D

Xoxo

没有评论:

发表评论