PREFACE

"This is my own station, where I have been departed, and I'm on the train, which sends me to wherever I wanna go. I always enjoy every scenery outside the window as well as the smooth and fast journey. As my life, I have been proceeding forward, to an unknown place. But with certainty, the journey is carrying with happiness, all the time... I am just the way I am, I love life!"-- J.Wong 2010

Song Dedicate To All My Readers

2010年12月12日星期日

Lady J

抱歉啦,我亲爱的读者们!最近真的没什么时间更新部落格。。这里,一次过po上最近的生活照!
My dearest readers, I have been busy with nothing but tons of coursework. Here we go, I'm gonna upload all those pics that I have taken recently!


 我最新的战利品,我超爱的西装外套!看到它的剪裁没有?!还有质料!
This is one of my new member in the closet. I can't love it more! Can you see, the high quality material and the design of the blazer?!!


 还有背后的曲线~
Looks great from the back as well!


对了,这是我上网购买的单肩小礼服,打算生日的时候穿。
Another dress from ASOS. Prepare for my birthday night...

Something casual

像往常一般,上学的打扮。。
As usual, the way I always dress to the school...

好命人着睡衣。。。
J with pyjamas....



晚安欧洲人,早安亚洲人!
Goodnight everyone! 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
With Love,
J

P.s
祝我自己生日快乐!
Wish myself Happy Birthday :D

Xoxo


1 条评论:

  1. happy birthday to u ,pretty J ^^
    Wish all ur dreams cum true..
    God bless u...
    wish u all the best in evrything yea=)
    love ur blog=D

    回复删除