PREFACE

"This is my own station, where I have been departed, and I'm on the train, which sends me to wherever I wanna go. I always enjoy every scenery outside the window as well as the smooth and fast journey. As my life, I have been proceeding forward, to an unknown place. But with certainty, the journey is carrying with happiness, all the time... I am just the way I am, I love life!"-- J.Wong 2010

Song Dedicate To All My Readers

2010年12月8日星期三

Dinner to the sweetheart V

厨神又来啦。。今天教大家两道家常菜+一道速食!
其实是因为前几天没有回Vanessa的信息,她生气了,所以特别“扮桌”,请她吃晚餐。。我了解她,无论她再生气,只要有食物,一切都会没问题!
Yes darling, Chef J saying halo here again! Well, as I was too busy for sleeping and study to reply Vanessa's message, apparently she got mad with my rudeness. For her to forgive me, there's always no other way but to supply her free food... So here we go...

炒青菜,Muscle(不知道中文是什么),黑椒羊肉和沙爹火鸡的陪伴下,当然还有聊不完的话题+高分贝的笑声,宁静的夜晚显得额外有趣!
Pleasant dinner with simple food: Vege, Muscle, Pepper Lamb and Satay Turkey. Indeed, including my fav, Tesco Orange Juice.


饭后甜点,咱们两公私我们最爱的cheesecake。。这时候的确不适合想减肥的问题,管它肥死我,开心最重要!
Tell me, how can you feel the happiness without cheesecake?? So lets forget about diet or fatness a bit... I WANT YOU, CHEESIE! (Sounds so naughty... Gosh, I am being worse after you influence, V!)


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
With Love,
J.C.

P.s.
Happy all the time my sweetheart V!
Love you!

Xoxo

没有评论:

发表评论