PREFACE

"This is my own station, where I have been departed, and I'm on the train, which sends me to wherever I wanna go. I always enjoy every scenery outside the window as well as the smooth and fast journey. As my life, I have been proceeding forward, to an unknown place. But with certainty, the journey is carrying with happiness, all the time... I am just the way I am, I love life!"-- J.Wong 2010

Song Dedicate To All My Readers

2011年2月16日星期三

合约基本知识 Fundamental of Contract

[法律条例,课本,案例本,练习本,参考书。。]
[Statutes, textbooks, casebooks, exercise books, reference books...]

我虽然脾气硬,嘴巴吐不出好话,要求多。。。但是我人其实还算好。。大方的我从今天起会常点把上课所得到的知识,透过我的一篇篇文章,传授一些法律的基本知识给社会人士们,以便大家在日常生活中可以受用,并开始关注各种不同的法律领域,专有名词和法律主要所提倡的 “人权”。
As I am such a good and generous lady, from now on, I promise that I will share part of my knowledge about my course - LLB Law and management degree with all my fellow and royal readers. Therefore people can start to be caution every details in life are actually linked to the law, discover different categories and parts of law and also be aware of our own rights which known as "Human Rights".

很多人会认为普通要有合同,要签名/署名的才叫做 “合约”,就是我们平时说的 Contract。其实不然。生活中几乎每一天,我们都会与各种不同的人立下合约,很多时侯甚至是在你没有预警或察觉的情况下,其实你和某人的和约已经成立。
Normally people assume that there should be agreement, documentation, signature to consider as a contract. However, its not always the case. In the daily life, we tend to make different types of contracts without awareness or caution.

最简单的例子,买东西。其实购买商品就是最基本和常见的合约成立方式。怎么会?
For instance, purchasing a good is the most basic example of making a contract. But how?

要完成并且成立合约,主要有两个步奏。
There are several steps that we have to go through for making a contract.

一,一方(甲)提出/示出一些东西或条件--Offer。
二,另一方(乙)接受所开的条件/事物--Acceptance。
一旦乙接受该项事物的那一刻,和约立马成立!
Firstly, we need something called Offer. Offer means that someone (suppose A) offering something for other people (suppose B).
The second crutial thing we need is Acceptance. Suppose at the moment when B accept the offer made from A, there will be a contract, enforceable contract.


例子 Example:
小王子要卖他的LV包给小公主,售价 1,000 元。--这个举动称Offer
如果公主只是想买那个LV包,合约是不成立的,因为她必须要付诸行动证明她真的要买。
如果小公主决定买了,并且把 1,000 元交给王子,那么在小王子收到钱的那一刻,合约就立刻自动成立,也就成立法律:货物买卖条款 1979,第2条,第1-5项条例。
Mr. Prince intend to sell his LV bag with $1,000 to Ms. Princess. He is providing an Offer.
Once if Ms. Princess have the intention to purchase the LV bag, it will not form a contract yet unless she provides or prove the evidence that she wants to buy. Therefore, if Ms. Princess decided to buy and pay the $1,000 to Mr. Prince, at that moment, contract has been made. )Sales of Goods Act 1979, Section 2 subsection 2 (1) to 2 (5).

根据法律条约,买卖条款第14条,第2B项,卖方必须将没有明显瑕疵的商品售出,否则将是毁约--Breach of Contract. 
Based on the Sales of Goods Act 1979 Section 14 subsection 2B is the ensure that seller is selling goods in good quality and condition, which should be fit with purpose, appearance and finished, certain standard of safety, not faulty and durable. Without providing these factors, there will be treated as a Breach of Contract.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
With Love,
J.C.

P.s
这只是极为细小部分的合约知识。下次再继续!
This is just the minor minor and basic knowledge of contract. Will be continue...

Xoxo


没有评论:

发表评论