PREFACE

"This is my own station, where I have been departed, and I'm on the train, which sends me to wherever I wanna go. I always enjoy every scenery outside the window as well as the smooth and fast journey. As my life, I have been proceeding forward, to an unknown place. But with certainty, the journey is carrying with happiness, all the time... I am just the way I am, I love life!"-- J.Wong 2010

Song Dedicate To All My Readers

2011年2月16日星期三

物质篇 Nothing more but superficial

我其中一个藏梦想的地方是我的 ”秘密许愿盒“。 这盒子里面装有各个我想要的物品。 没有内涵,纯粹就是很物质的东西!
Yes, I have secretly kept a wishing box for myself these days. There are loads and loads of items which I am demanding and longing for. Nothing really meaningful, but extremely superficial. :DD

我个人非常注重“品质”这回事,价钱第二。不要误会,我并不是往奢华那方面走,我的理念是:既然是要花钱买了,与其买个便宜但是不耐用的东西,把钱浪费了,倒不如付多一点,取个实用+耐用的物品,用上很长的时间。这观念跟投资差不多。而且我是用东西非常粗鲁的女人。什么牌子对我来讲都一样,总之就是要经得起折腾。。
If you know me well, you will certainly knew that I care lots about "quality" for more than price. Please don't get me wrong, I didnt mean about those things which are excess of luxurious. My personal theory is that I will spend money anyway, so why dont I pay more a bit and get a greater quality rather than spending lesser with something might not lasting long. In the sense that it is some theory as investment, you know. In the meantime, I am particularly those type of mean and rough person when using stuff, so what I really need is those goods which can survive from torture.

家父是个非常好的例子。从小到大,每次阿隆哥出门公干回家的时候,行李都会有给我,姐姐和益隆太太的礼物。阿隆哥每次出手都是以阔气和大方为主。我记得很常看到阿隆哥送益隆太太包包,都是黑黑色和褐褐色的包。长大了,懂事了,才知道他们原来是俗称的:LV 或 Chanel。。
What my parents did will provide the best example. Since the time I was really really little and young, every time my dad came back from oversea, there's always presents inside the luggage, for me, my sis and too, my mom. Things that my father got is always "good and cute", i would put it this way. I remember when I was little, I always saw that my dad present my mom those bags which are mostly in black or brown colour. And until I grown up a bit, then I knew that those things called LV or Chanel.

有人或许觉得把几千块消费在一个包上时间浪费且奢侈的行为。但我的看法是恰好相反。因为该考虑的不是价钱或品牌,是品质和实用的长久性。你相信吗,我现在平时上学超复古的LV工事包其实是我妈十多年前的礼物!你说,值不值?!
Part of the people might think that it is to superficial and wasting of money to spend thousands for a bag. Contrary, my though is perfectly oppose to it. I always assumes that when we purchasing a good, the consideration should always be focus on the real quality and the lifetime of those goods instead of price. The real evidence will be my daily LV school bag. It looks incredibly vintage and oldish. Well, it suppose to be because it was one of the presents from my dad to mom more than 10 years ago. There will be no where you can find another one with the same design cause it is just "vintage"..

老娘人好,所以决定今天开放和大家分享我的“秘密许愿盒”里的其中一些物品。这一集均以目前能力范围内可以得到的商品:
As you know, I am always a good and sweet person :DD. So what I am gonna do today is to open up my wishing box and share some of the items inside. Obviously I have thousands of list for what I want, but well, I will only show those essential that I am gonna get no longer.
认识我的人都应该了解:蝴蝶结+粉红色=我
Ya, you can easily tell thats about J with PINK and Bow, dont you??
耳环,来自Ted Baker, £29

再来一个蝴蝶结高根,专配我的深色洋装+套装
Yes, again, another bow on the cute heels. Perfect for my dark coloured dresses and outfits.
Ted Baker,  £80

又来一个TB的钱包,看似平凡,但是质料非常好,而且重点是它的开关非常特别!
Another good from TB. It looks simple but as I am a typical leather lover, this is just the best. And you ought to know how cute is the gold part to open the wallet. It is just CUTE!
Ted Baker, £89

要很久的一双高根!!
Still longing for it!!!
Charlotte Olympia, £500++

最近存钱存很凶,就是为了这玩意儿!
Yes, I am saving money, and seriously, I am putting so much effort, just to get this silly ballerina!
Louis Vuitton, £360

英国冬天必备的超大围巾。因为即使到了室内,我可以把它摊开然后把自己裹在里面,保暖!
I should say, the essential for the weather in England. A huge and thick scarf/shawl. Perfect to keep me warm outdoors and I can also wrap myself in the indoor!
Louis Vuitton, £430

专业人士必备品--超大容量工事包。妈妈送的包包虽然可爱,但是以法律系学生的文件,根本不够!这包包的容量应该勉强过关。。
Another essential item for professional people like me :DD Though the vintage school bag from my mom is cute as well, but the volume is really limited for my statutes and cases... so, I guess I do Need a top handle bag.
Prada, £895

目前我的皮包库里没有一个类似这样的手提包,很喜欢它的原因:颜色深,高贵而且适合向我这样粗鲁的人,形状适合裙子也适合牛仔裤。
Finally, we come to the last but not the least... The reason why I like this bag is the color, classy and oldish just fit for my personality. It's flexible and easy to match with either my dresses or normal jeans.
Prada, £1150
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With Love,
J.C.

P.s
如果给我许愿,送我一件最想要的是什么?
If there is an opportunity to get what I wish for, guess what will I ask?

我要像我父亲一样会宠爱老婆和孩子的完美男人,一劳永逸!因为当丈夫疼爱自己的太太时,我相信即使是要天上的星星他都会不顾一切的摘给我。
Bags and heels? Noo nooo... I will ask for a perfect man who have exactly same characteristic as my father. Cause I knew that if I have this type of husband, I will be dare enough to wish for a star in the sky cause he will be loving me so much that he will willing to get it for me no matter what...

这样的男人已经濒临绝种。难得还有一个结果被我妈给先占走了,真可恶!
Unfortunately, from the economist point of view, the sources are certainly scarce and lake of supply while excess of demand. And screw my mom, there was one of them left but my mom had grabbed it before me!

你说如果回到我爸诗巫老家那边找,会不会还有剩啊?
Will you think there is someone left if I go back to my dads hometown and seek for it? You never know...



Xoxo


没有评论:

发表评论